Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans.
About the role:
This project is called Essential Eight, which is around improving the maturity level of security aspects of their end-user devices, such as application hardening, security patch management, office macros, and elevated rights management.
They run a Windows 10 fleet, co-managed within SCCM/MECM and Intune, so understanding these concepts and experience in engineering and operating these environments is crucial.
The ideal candidates should have engineering experience, and be capable of owning, designing, and developing a solution within an agile team. This role is purely engineering, with no support component.
Must have technical skills
• MECM/SCCM, Intune
• Scripting, PowerShell, VBScript
• Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
• HyperV / VMWare
• Security Application Control
Nice to have
• Beyond Trust / Avecto or experience with elevated rights management
• Autopilot configuration
• Desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration, and troubleshooting.
• Windows as a Service (WAAS) implementation knowledge
Non tech skills
• Managing large corporate environments and client machines troubleshooting knowledge
• Technical governance and understanding of industry best practice
• Problem Solving and analytical ability
• Technical documentation and high-level design authoring
• Collaboration and relationship building with teammates and other teams, who may be remote
Infrastructure Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Must know how to use database systems management software, enterprise resource planning software, and web platform development software.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com