Electrician Technician (Augusta) (Dispatch/On Demand Request) – Georgia, United States of America
Simplify your IT
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisation’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Skills and experience
- Experience of installing equipment UPS in comms room rack
- Experience of installing Rack PDU’s – Power Distribution Units
- Perform defensive repair and preservation of field, plant and shop for electronic and electrical systems, equipment and devices.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analog and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Install improvements and major upgrades to electrical plant and subsystems.
- Conduct infrared analysis and field equipment examination using specialized thermo graphic imaging and digital cameras.
- Design and modify motor power control apparatus circuits.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Prepare schedules and coordinate activities with varied electrical divisions and sections.
- Plan and prepare work orders or instructions utilizing blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Ensure accurate and apt completion of all protective maintenance duties.
- Fabricate and test all electrical harnesses for space flight or non-flight applications and EGSE.
- Ensure to populate printed circuit boards.
- Integrate and test EGSE and space flight or non-flight applications for electronic board assemblies.
- Evaluate electrical as well as operational problems
Who You Are
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule and commitment to work on demand when required
- Resilient and able to face and resolve conflicts.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form with clients and end-users is compulsory.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Works well under pressure. Pro-active/Self-starter. Team player.
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well-organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ready to travel 10-20 Miles as per the requirement.
Perk & Benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangement (Rostering System)
- Experience an array of different IT projects/work cases
- Be your Own Boss! (Take IT requests/work cases of your own choosing)
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com