Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Answer client questions in a professional manner
- Accept and deliver all service calls assigned within the established service level agreement for each client
- Meet established customer service satisfaction criteria as outlined in established guidelines and policies
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 MS Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, and other authorized desktop applications.
- Complete real-time reporting of all calls as documented in established policies and guidelines
- Follow various established policies, guidelines, and documents relative to the successful delivery of service for each client
- Ensure control of assets and inventory through the prompt turnaround of parts and equipment as required by client service agreements
- Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Understand all Safety policies and guidelines and work within the guidelines of policies on a daily basis
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution
- Additional requirements may exist if the offer of employment is extended
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
IT Skills and Experience
- Desired Experience:
- Computer OS/Peripherals troubleshooting
- Handling Different PC Operating Systems ( Windows 7/8 and 10)
- Performing Hardware Software Installation ( understanding of deployment tools like SCCM)
- Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies
- Printer support
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
- Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PCLaptop hardware
- PCLaptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Can support Chinese and English communication
- Can give working days and possible holidays when required
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com