Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Diagnose and resolve various hardware performance issues, make decisions when appropriate related to replacing existing user workstation equipment and carry out the entire product replacement process, including the removal of existing IT assets as well as the implementation of new IT assets.
- Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation.
- Should contribute directly to the implementation of new company service solutions, or short projects as per the supervisor’s directives.
- Should be able to conduct Video Conferencing meeting and Dry-run tests as needed
- Manage all IT assets, including tagging in / out existing and new IT assets as they are rolled out to end users.
- Ensure the best possible experience when setting up new user equipment, perform the necessary onsite testing to assure existing and / or new employees have access to equipment, applications, and various other technical solutions.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the Field Services team
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issues from start through to a successful resolution
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Ensures that supported customer accurately completes the approved work request with the date and time of submission
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Develop technical knowledge of each system within company profile and specialized knowledge of certain nominated areas
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the Service Desk Agent he/she will escalate the issue/problem to proper tier 2 and 3 support team members
- 2 – 5+ years of experience working in a field services support capacity, with specific experience in the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of IT assets (Laptops, Desktops, Peripherals), troubleshooting and resolving any and all technical issues which require onsite service support.
- Knowledge and practical experience troubleshooting and supporting local area data networking (hardware/software/protocols and best practices).
- Knowledge of Incident Management, Service Request management, DEPOT model etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Desktop OS (domain environment), Desktop application related configurations, troubleshooting etc..
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Productivity Applications such as Microsoft Office and Outlook. Familiarity with all major web browsers including Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, EDGE and IE etc.
- Working knowledge of Apple-MAC operating systems and devices configuration and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ticketing tool.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org