Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Desired Experience:
- Experience in End User Support
- Technical knowledge of IT solutions including but not limited to a workstation, server, and LAN knowledge.
- Providing IT support on client site
- Windows OS
- Windows Server/AD basic knowledge
- Microsoft Office applications (O365)
- Basic understanding of network devices (Cisco and HP)
- Basic understanding of Network topology (TCP/IP, DNS, WINS)
- Experience managing mobile devices
- Experience managing printer support
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Basic understanding of first-level application support
- Strong customer service mindset
- Conduct support operations with a global team and tools on a day-to-day basis
- Willingness to travel, not more than 20% of working time
- Computer OS/Peripherals troubleshooting
- Handling Different PC Operating Systems ( Windows 7/8 and 10)
- Performing Hardware Software Installation ( understanding of deployment tools like SCCM)
- Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies
- Printer support
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
- Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well-organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PC/Laptop hardware
- PC/Laptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PCLaptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – in verbal and written English.
- Local language requirement based on service location: grade level C1.
- Experience in working in projects
- Experience of IT operations for Factory and Office environment
- Certifications Completed: Advantage – ITIL V3 or V4
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Freshers and IT Students are also Welcome.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com