Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisation’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Operation of P/A systems, microphones, audio mixers, and amplifiers.
- Daily audits of site/conference rooms and AV capabilities
- Operation of audio conference and video conference systems that connect through integrated room system controls (i.e.: Crestron) or standalone control systems.
- Operation of built-in display systems in conference rooms (LCDs, projectors, screens).
- Operate auditorium systems, including recording and playback equipment, camera controls, media matrix routers, audio mixing equipment, and video switchers.
- Operate Polycom Accord MCU video bridge.
- Understanding of software-based management systems for A/V control (i.e., Crestron e-Control).
- Installation and troubleshooting skills, including the ability to mount and un-mount components in an equipment rack, and connect and disconnect components.
- Maintain usage statistics, remedy repair logs, and other audio-visual metrics.
- Ability to evaluate audio-visual equipment for replacement.
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org