Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans.
- Technical BA, preferably with Digital Banking experience
- Ability to work closely with both technology and business stakeholders to understand and document business and technical requirements.
- Support the squad in work breakdown, estimation, elaboration and end to end delivery of outcomes.
- Understanding of designing and delivery API’s would be beneficial.
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
- Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
- Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
Duration: 6 months
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com