Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- L2 Level experience on to perform full range of storage design, provisioning and support functions on 10 SAN storage (HP EVA, 3PAR, Primera, Nimble, Apollo).
- OS wise RHEL, HPUX, CentOS and SUSE
- SAN System (Storage Management Software, Performance tuning, Volume configuration), along with the capability of SAN/NAS System Monitoring, Fabric monitoring, Report generation, first call Handling and would have beginner to intermediate skills.
- Exposure to the DR / BCP practices and replications
- Exposure on SAN & NAS including SAN changes and trouble-shoot issues on SAN Switches.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Linux server administration.
- Ensure storage practices are followed for all change, capacity, performance, and threshold management Configures, maintains, and monitors storage infrastructure to enhance availability, improve performance, and ensure adequate capacity.
- Integration with cloud storage technologies.
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- SAN & NAS
- RHEL, HPUX, CentOS and SUSE
- DR / BCP
- Linux server administration.
Experience in a similar role
- 6 + years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com