Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
The role would be for configuring and setting up the Service-now ITSM application and maintenance and support. This person will work very closely with ITSM Process Architect, customer personnel, Business Analyst(s), IT Architect, IT support teams, and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ITSM processes and ServiceNow (Service-now.com) in a controlled and predictive manner.
The general scope of the work for this position is as follows:
• Basic knowledge of ServiceNow
• Understands the workflow engines
• maintain workflow and web prototypes for client engagements
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations
• Uses Mid server, web services, email, and other relevant technology to integrate tools with ServiceNow.
• Administer and troubleshoot the deployed instance of ServiceNow.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
• Assists in the enforcement of development deadlines and schedules
• Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
• Promotes active listening with team members.
• Contributes appropriately to conversations.
• Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow employees.
• Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
• Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- IT or Web programming-related educational background
- The candidate should be trained in ITILv3 foundation certified
- Service-now trained with prior experience in ServiceNow.
- At least 2-3 years of IT experience in development/support/analyst positions in Service Management tools such as Service Now
- Able to Read and understands XML schemas
- Understanding of Software as a Service
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Understanding of SOA and Web Services concepts
- Should have prior support experience in integrating tools in ServiceNow or other similar tools using MidServer, web services, email, etc..
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ Years
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org