Service Availability/Reliability Manager – Sydney, New South Wales
Simplify Your IT
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Service availability/Reliability manager provides thought leadership across IT functional areas with respect to IT process, technology and practices including Change Management, Incident/Problem Management, QA, Desktop support, Server Technologies and Cloud Data Center Support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead reliability and maintainability reviews of various Infra technologies and services
- Recommend and develop cost estimates for solutions that will improve our infrastructure reliability
- Drive our Disaster Recovery Program, including working with our BCP team to identify and maintain the Tier categorization of our applications and technologies
- Support the coordination of Disaster Recovery exercises
- Develop and maintain service availability reports that are easy to understand
- Accomplish complex tasks through the influence
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to achieve their goals
- Update our Business Continuity Plan quarterly
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to execute strategic availability and reliability efforts
- Develop and maintain the ITSCM process in accordance with the overall business continuity management requirements
Required skills and qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience as a Service Operations Manager/Service Reliability manager
- Experience managing the availability and reliability of Network and Security infrastructure for a large enterprise.
- Must have sound knowledge of Information Security principles with a good understanding of network & security infrastructure operations.
- Experience in handling multiple infrastructure/network/Security teams for troubleshooting & issue resolution
- Experience managing critical incidents and driving teams for timely incident resolution.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment multi-stakeholder environment.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- ITIL, PMP, CCNA, ITSM, V3, CCNP, PMI
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org