Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisation’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
The TL is a hands-on experienced developer, leading front-end and back-end developers, to deliver successful technical solutions and project outcomes working with the Episerver Digital Experience Platform / Suite of products.
- Experience in web development for high-volume transactional websites and online systems, including content management and e-commerce systems.
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, or Client-side web technologies such as Vue or React.
- Performance, Accessibility, and Mobile web development.
- Works closely with other Solution Architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing and cross-functional teams (e.g., UX/Creative/Strategy).
- Experience working with version control (e.g. Git) and development task management and continuous integration platforms (such as JIRA, Azure DevOps).
IT APPLICATIONS COMPETENCIES:
Applying expertise and technology
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise.
- Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions.
- Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.
- Shares expertise and knowledge of others.
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction.
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity.
- Works in a systematic, methodical, and orderly way.
- Consistently achieves project goals.
Creating and innovating
- Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights.
- Creates innovative products or designs.
- Produces a range of solutions to problems.
- Seeks opportunities for organizational improvement.
- Probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Produces workable solutions to a range of problems.
Coping with pressure and setback
- Works productively in a high-pressure environment.
- Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations.
- Handles criticism well and learns from it.
+ Presenting and communicating information.
+ Learning and researching.
- Delighted customers: We inspire and delight our customers every day.
- Passionate people: We lead through our actions and attitude.
- One team: We are stronger when we communicate and work as a team.
- Big ideas: We’re a company of big ideas, creativity, and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding results: We empower our team to deliver results.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com