Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
This role will be tasked with coordinating people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered and launched on time and produce the desired results. You will be the single point of contact for everything involving a project s organization and timeline.
Specific responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The PMO Analyst Manager will work closely with functional department leaders in Sales Operations, Service Delivery, Training and Onboarding, and HR etc.
PMO Analyst Requirements
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Maintenance and updating of invoicing tables and ensuring timely and final invoicing. Development and preparation of process documents where required.
- Delivery of projects to clients expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
- Project planning and implementing best methodology and process.
- Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
- Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues
- Accurate filing and archiving of all project related materials
- Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Co-ordinators/Associates
- Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Program Manager
- Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team.
- Strong and constructive communication skills with experience in interacting with stakeholders around the globe at all the levels
- Adaptability to dynamic work environments with shifting timelines and priorities especially for interactions with project stake holders/Project Manager during and after working hours.
- Very good in Excel.
- Efficient in creating Power Point deck for senior leadership
- Ability to facilitate and drive virtual / live discussions with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding and results oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Organized approach and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and ready to learn new things quickly.
- Solid IT background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Hardware networking, installation etc,
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com