Casual, Full Time
Posted 2 weeks ago
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
- Provide end-to-end WebLogic technical management and support for Oracle Engineered systems (Exalogic, ODA) and Oracle cloud solutions.
- Work with Oracle support to install, configure, manage, tune, patch, and upgrade the WebLogic part of Exadata system.
- Work with Oracle support to upgrade the WebLogic version and patches on Exalogic.
- Experience on quarterly Exalogic Oracle full stack patching.
- Exadata Compute / Storage Cells administration.
- Exalogic control stack and server administration.
- Implementation knowledge on IORM and Huge Pages on Exadata.
- Linux scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell or Python) for task automation, system monitoring, general system health enhancements and improving the overall system security posture.
- Patching and Maintenance:ExaCheck,ExaLogs,Hardware Maintainability,ASR Framework,Exalogic Patch Set Updates,ExaPatch,Exalogic YUM Recommendations,OPatch
- Good implementation and support knowledge on Oracle cloud (Exacc and compute classic).
- Knowledge on provisioning and optimization of VMs on public and private cloud.
- Knowledge on storage, network, backup, security configuration and block storage.
- Oracle Exalytics upgrade, OVS/OVM administration and configuration experience.
- Perform root cause analysis for critical incidents and good troubleshooting skills.
- Good team player, should be able to lead the team.
- Self-starter that takes initiative and ownership, thrives in ever-evolving environment.
- Performance monitoring, tuning and optimization (all components) for Exalytics.
- Resource monitoring and management of all components of Exalogic; this includes monitoring available space on all file systems as well as backup space on the engineered System;
- Capacity Management tracking (Storage, CPU and memory) on Exalogic for proactive planning;
- DR standby builds, monitoring and, when mandated by Application(s) linked to Database(s), support of scheduled DR testing;
Good to Have:
- Knowledge on migrating IaaS, PaaS and SaaS instances between public and private clouds, RDBMS, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Unix/Linux, Security, IDS, Firewalls and Encryption.
- Managing OVM hypervisor on bare metal.
- Build and manage VMs on ODA.
- Knowledge on installation/build and maintenance of OEM 13c (Active-Active configuration) on ODA.
- Strong commitment to quality
- Understanding of the full application life-cycle
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com