Casual, Full Time
Gurugram (NCR), Haryana, India
Posted 1 week ago
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience.
- Hands-on Suite Script experience to provide back-end customization.
- Understanding of common industry-standard business practices in accounting, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
- Ability to do independent technical work.
- Experience using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within the ERP system.
- Proficiency with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows.
- Understanding of NetSuite ERP workflow functionality and processes.
- Experience generating reports and custom reporting within NetSuite.
- The ability to manage competing priorities, solve problems quickly, and work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience with the day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform required.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com