Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Enroll the mobile devices (iOS, Windows 10, and Android)
- Retire and Wipe Devices
- Device Restriction.
- Design and Implement the Intune policies as per the requirement.
- iOS/Android/Windows Compliance Policies.
- Create, Maintain, Update, Deploy, and Delete CA policies for iOS, Windows, and Android Devices
- Responsible for tracking device inventory in the MDM cloud environment
- Managing/creating policies: App protection, App configuration, Device Compliance, and configuration profiles.
- Managing the device BYOD devices.
- Handling stolen\jail broken devices.
- Configuring and managing endpoint devices.
- Managing the Admin account, Roles, Applications, Devices, and MDM servers on Apple business manage
- ITIL operational awareness and understanding. (Incident/Request/Change/Problem Management)
- PowerShell scripting knowledge to automate some Windows regular tasks and deploy it via Intune.
Experience in a similar role
3+ years of relevant experience.
Experience in a similar role1 year of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com