Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisation’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setup and configuration of all MAC OS systems
- Knowledge in Zero Touch Deployment for MACs
- Provide 2nd & 3rd Level Software Support
- Knowledge of JAMF
- Experience with JAMF self-service management and command-line
- Imaging and reimaging of MAC’s Laptops to latest OS Version
- Diagnosing and Troubleshooting MAC related OS and Hardware problems
- Perform Software Installations on all Apple devices
- Smart Hands Activities
- Provide remote support for users traveling or at home.
- Provide VPN support on Mac devices
- Provide accurate asset information within the ticketing system to ensure an accurate asset database
- Perform refresh of end-user devices in alignment with refresh schedules
- Assist with Mac inventory activities as required weekly and monthly
- Proper Documentation of End User Issues within Service Now
- Backup and Restoration of End User Data
- Create, modify, and maintain MAC processes and policies
- Maintain an incident/IMAC resolution/closure rate of 5+ tickets per day
- Ability to work in Active Directory for Windows if needed
- Ability to work within Service Now
- Strong ability to interact with Customers
In-depth knowledge of:
- MAC/ Mac Support
- JAMF Support
- Apple Specialist
- MAC Operating systems
- Strong Troubleshooting of Mac Hardware or Software environments
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com.