Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Unboxing of devices and performed DOA (Dead on Arrival) process if needed.
- Collection of device information (MAC address/ Model/ SN)
- Handling Different PC Operating Systems ( Windows 7/8 and 10)
- Performing Hardware Software Installation ( understanding of deployment tools like SCCM)
- Connect devices to warehouse network
- Physical installation of devices (installation of tablet to forklift, installation of physical printer)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting
- Label print test from performance, quality, speed and stability.
- Device setup and configuration knowledge transfer
- Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems
- Support Go-Live – Change environment from INT to PROD
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PCLaptop hardware
- PCLaptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PCLaptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 1+ Years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com