IPT Telephony engineer L2 Gelsenkirchen -Germany
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Provide first-level support and assist with troubleshooting incidents on the Siemens HiPath platform equipped with the support of the team.
- Ability to reset/restart the Siemens HiPath platform equipment both independently and/or with remote support from the team.
- Ability to work on patch panels and other cabling infrastructure.
- Relocation/replacement of handsets/headsets / other endpoints.
- Provide analysis of system logs and alarms.
- Provide system administration activities i.e. software reconfiguration/endpoint reconfiguration.
- Provide onsite and remote MAC requests.
- Provide assistance with project requests
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well-organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Apple OS (MAC)
- PC/Laptop hardware
- PC/Laptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
At least one of the following:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- PC/Laptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Freshers and IT Students are also welcome but with IT backgrounds.
- Ready to travel 12-18 Miles as per the requirement.
- Freelancers can apply.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org