Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Build the integration solutions using functional and technical design specifications, including ownership of deployment, testing, and Support.
- Design and Development of integration solutions both real-time and batch integration using different integration platforms like Mulesoft, staging databases for batches (SQL, SSIS), custom-built APIs, etc..
- Build integrations with 3rd parties that are reusable assets, components, and standards and define processes.
- Open to exploring and developing interfaces on new integration platforms not limited to the current platform.
- Collaborate with other Technical Leads, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Adhere to best practices, design, and follow the code standards.
- Supporting the team in deployment and documentation activities. Assembles performance statistics analyses them and makes recommendations for improvements through supporting the APIs.
- Supporting our DB server and infrastructure and performing periodic health checks and upgrades.
IT APPLICATIONS COMPETENCIES
Applying expertise and technology
- and functions
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise.
- Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.
- Shares expertise and knowledge of others.
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction.
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity.
- Works in a systematic, methodical, and orderly way.
- Consistently achieves project goals.
Creating and innovating
- Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights.
- Creates innovative products or designs.
- Produces a range of solutions to problems.
- Seeks opportunities for organizational improvement.
- Probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Produces workable solutions to a range of problems.
Coping with pressure and setback
- Works productively in a high-pressure environment.
- Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations.
- Handles criticism well and learns from it.
- + Presenting and communicating information.
- + Learning and researching.
- Delighted customers: We inspire and delight our customers every day.
- Passionate people: We lead through our actions and attitude.
- One team: We are stronger when we communicate and work as a team.
- Big ideas: We’re a company of big ideas, creativity, and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding results: We empower our team to deliver results.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org