Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans.
Integration Architects are responsible for leading workshop and discovery engagements with clients, understanding the business process, Integration frameworks, Define Integration strategy, ensure security compliance, work along with enterprise solutions architect and IFS Architects. Integration architect should be well versed with IFS solutions and modules.
- Participate in internal and customer/prospect facing product presentations and demonstrations.
- Facilitate and document prospect during customer discovery sessions to uncover business processes and functional requirements.
- Responsible for integration design and related documents
- Responsible to define strategy for data migration to various systems like data warehouse, Data Lake, Reports, Lobbies etc.
- Should be able to provide answers to technical questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Should be able to work on Design document from functional requirements for IFS solutions.
- Should have knowledge of IFS suites of products and modules within IFS cloud.
- Should have knowledge of Enterprise integrations and IFS cloud integration framework
- Translate technical and business requirements into a customer focused value-centric solution.
- Work within teams with the ability to adopt a leadership role wherever necessary
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of all products and services including roadmaps and regular liaison with Product Management team.
- Understand and demonstrate the key metrics, KPI’s and business drivers for the Industries.
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers’ requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedback.
- Experience of working with IFS Cloud environment
- Should have good understanding on IFS cloud integration framework and IFS connect / FSM connect.
- Should have good understanding on IFS API’s and its communication.
- Should have good understanding of RESTful API’s , JSON, SOAP, Webservices etc.
- At least should have hands on with one end to end IFS Cloud implementation experience for IFS SaaS product.
- Should be well versed in accessing all supportive tools like scope tool, costing and pre-burner tool.
- At least one end to end IFS Cloud implementation experience for IFS On-premise application.
- Deep experience of solution development, presenting software applications and business process mapping at a senior level
- A comprehensive understanding of business practices within relevant industries
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- A willingness to travel upto 30-40%
- Experience in developing business process strategy and enterprise architecture through IFS cloud framework
An IFS cloud Integration Architect would be expected to have a very good understanding of the following areas:
- Experience in one or more of the following industry / functional areas.
- Financial accounting, preferably with procurement (Ideally with an accounting qualification).
- Enterprise Asset Management.
- Field service and maintenance.
- Project management in asset intensive industries.
- Developing solutions to deliver customer facing demonstrations and presentations focused on the key IFS and customer value messaging.
- End-to-end business process and business practices including process and solution mapping.
- Knowledge of IFS products and processes, with a focus on the IFS processes related to your areas of industry expertise.
- Commitment to self-learning and regular training.
- Live the IFS Values.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org