Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
Desired Competencies (Technical Competency)
(Ideally should not be more than 8-12)
– Good Experience in the Following Technical Areas:
– Windows 10, Active Directory Services, SCCM, Intune, Jamf, Office 365, Azure AD Monitoring Tools (SCOM / NexThink), DNS
– Provide L2/L3 Technical Support & resolve Issues related to Computer HW / SW on end-user devices.
– Should Posses Very Good Communication skills & Experience in managing a Team.
– Should have good hands-on on SCCM, Intune & JamF & experience with patching deployment across laptops/desktops
– Should have knowledge about maintaining asset inventory, hardware spare parts,
– Provide VIP support for Deskside issues and be the point of contact at the site for all IT-related issues
– Setup IT Hub in Office supporting end-users
– Should have experience providing Cisco Meeting room Support
– Experienced in OS imaging processes, SW installation, and imaging tools, and automated help desk systems.
– Troubleshooting in the Windows desktop environment (networking, OS, Microsoft Office suite, PC hardware, printers), network, and local printer installation.
– Coordinate for hardware warranty repair & escalate to 3rd party vendors.
– Experience in Microsoft stack including Windows 10, EMS Suite, Azure, O365, E1, and E3 licensing for Enterprise Agreement
– Imaging laptops, wiping, cleaning, and shipping to end users as per requirement
– Providing Support for CR Activities at the night or after office hours
– Providing Hands and Feet Support related to Hardware issues.
– Client OS Migration & Consolidation Experience
– Good to have Office 365, Microsoft TEAMS
– Good to have knowledge of Windows Desktop including GPO Policies, Golden Image Prep, and PowerShell Scripting.
– Good to have knowledge of Systems experience (SAN, NAS, RAID, Fiber Channel, and iSCSI).
– Good to have experience in Supporting Operating System deployment processes and Managing OSX configurations.
– Good to have experience in MDM and Modern Workplace systems such as Azure/Intune and affiliated third-party components.
– Must be able to lift equipment for ‘rack and stack’ services (server, router, switch, UPS devices, etc.) if required.
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- EUC SME will be responsible for key activities in desktop support and migration activities.
2. Develop and Maintain documentation of the current environment
3. Support and troubleshoot Windows/Mac Operating Systems and other applications as assigned.
4. Monitor the performance of the computer systems and address issues as they arise.
5. Provide technical support for software reconfigurations to aid in function customization.
6. Test software performance on the machines to ensure optimum application performance for end users.
7. Partner with Site Support teams to Help coordinate tasks and projects in the areas of business and solutions.
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PC\Laptop hardware
- PC\Laptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PC\Laptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com