Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisation’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Experience in Level 2 desktop support.
- Windows 10 or 11 Admin troubleshooting experience of Intune, cloud and thick build machines
- Keep up with the Windows App and Update release information
- Provide Web application support for Edge or Chrome
- Provide Cloud application support (collaborate with app owners where required)
- Support 3rd party applications like Microsoft, Java and Adobe (raise cases with the vendor where required)
- Support MS Teams issues including video, audio, performance
- Familiar with AppV applications, MS Store Apps and packaged applications
- Troubleshoot / find root cause for general performance issues
- Troubleshoot laptop hardware issues such as monitor, mouse, headset, phones
- Office license management or troubleshooting
- Keep up with release information for MS Office and security updates
- Support Office issues for native laptop or cloud applications
- Collaborate with MS Outlook app owner when required to find root cause for Outlook issues
- Knowledge of Active directory and Group policies. PowerShell scripting knowledge is must.
- Ability to co-ordinate with various technical groups and can fix issues remotely for the users.
- Should be able to fix and troubleshoot all the application issues deployed on end user systems. (for eg. App Login Failures, App not installed, Software Installations which are failed)
- Good Client management and communication skills.
- Should be able to troubleshoot if any application is not working due to network related issues.
- Good Knowledge on browser support and management of Chrome and Edge via GPO.
- Have troubleshooting knowledge of Adobe, MS Office, Oracle, Edge and Chrome apps. Should be able to do the compatibility testing of web based applications with Chrome and Edge.
- Good Understanding of ITIL concept & ticketing tool.
- Accurately document all work performed through ticketing system including details.
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PC\Laptop hardware
- PC\Laptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PC\Laptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org