Desktop Support Officer (Naracoorte)(Part-time)- South Australia, Australia
Simplify your IT
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Desired Experience:
- Computer OS/Peripherals troubleshooting
- Handling Different PC Operating Systems ( Windows 7/8 and 10)
- Performing Hardware Software Installation ( understanding of deployment tools like SCCM)
- Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies
- Printer support
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
- Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PC/Laptop hardware
- PC/Laptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PC/Laptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Freshers and IT Students are also Welcome.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com