Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Experience in Level 2 desktop support.
- Windows 10 or 11 Admin troubleshooting experience of Intune, cloud and thick build machines
- Keep up with Windows App and Update release information
- Provide Web applications support for Edge or Chrome
- Provide Cloud application support (collaborate with app owners where required)
- Support 3rd party applications like Microsoft, Java and Adobe (raise cases with the vendor where required)
- Support MS Teams issues including video, audio, performance
- Familiar with AppV applications, MS Store Apps and packaged applications
- Troubleshoot / find root cause for general performance issues
- Troubleshoot laptop hardware issues such as monitor, mouse, headset, phones
- Office license management or troubleshooting
- Keep up with release information for MS Office and security updates
- Support Office issues for native laptop or cloud applications
- Collaborate with MS Outlook app owner when required to find root cause for Outlook issues
- Knowledge of Active directory and Group policies. PowerShell scripting knowledge is must.
- Ability to co-ordinate with various technical groups and can fix issues remotely for the users.
- Should be able to fix and troubleshoot all the application issues deployed on end user systems. (for eg. App Login Failures, App not installed, Software Installations which are failed)
- Good Client management and communication skills.
- Should be able to troubleshoot if any application is not working due to network related issues.
- Good Knowledge on browser support and management of Chrome and Edge via GPO.
- Have troubleshooting knowledge of Adobe, MS Office, Oracle, Edge and Chrome apps. Should be able to do the compatibility testing of web based applications with Chrome and Edge.
- Good Understanding of ITIL concept & ticketing tool.
- Accurately document all work performed through ticketing system including details.
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PCLaptop hardware
- PCLaptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PCLaptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org