Casual, Full Time
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Posted 7 days ago
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organization’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Resource skills that may fit well above the objective:
- D365 CRM tech knowledge & exposure
- Tech BA experience would be an advantage ( someone who have had worked on business processes & mapping or have the right attitude to learn and analyze)
- Analysis skills (this is important to assist queries from end-user )
- Knowledge of Dataverse or the backend of Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage not mandatory.
- Working in a support environment would be an advantage.
- Stakeholder Management
- Team player
- Further possible roadmap for this resource – To ongoing act as Level 02 support for CRM, and ERP systems including extending tech support to commercial apps like EAP portal, Moodle, and Divvito (maybe at level 01 or 02 depending on the skillsets and interest to learn).
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com