Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Posted 2 months ago
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisation’s desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Develop TM1Web web sheets.
- Create and administer security at all levels of client-groups cube dimensions processes etc.
- Give support to users of TM1/Planning Analytics during budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Analyze and resolve data and technical issues raised by the users.
- Good understanding of SQL OLAP and data warehousing concepts.
- Automation of processes and Jobs in TM1/Planning Analytics.
- Build TI Process/Chores Build Complex Rules, TM1 contributor web applications, Model, design, and create Cognos TM1 Cubes from OLTP sources into OLAP cubes.
- Develop overall data flow and reporting model in Perspective, Architect, Performance Modeler
- Analyze and translate business requirements to functional specifications and provide recommendations and the right solution design.
- Analyze data across data sources to support requirements, identify integration and security requirements, and support building the data architecture for the project.
- Support the business for migration and upgrades through different environment setups
- (1 ) To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on-time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- (2 ) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- (3 ) To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or reviews.
- (4 ) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Relevant working experience in IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics.
- Good Understanding of financial planning budgeting and forecasting functions and related processes.
- Experience in developing objects in TM1/Planning Analytics including cubes/rules/dimensions/MDX expressions /turbo integrator processes.
- Must have 8-year experience in DW BI areas of Corporate Performance Management, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Analytics Solid experience with IBM Cognos TM1 Technology architecture experience within the IBM space.
- Previous experience in technical development, client training, and project management is a must.
- TM1 Experience with Version 10.2
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com