Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
• Candidate should have good theoretical as well as hands-on knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
• Hands-on experience in providing solutions for troubleshooting complex issues in Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
• Candidate should have knowledge and hands-on experience in Active Directly, DNS, and DHCP recovery scenarios
• Candidate should have worked on troubleshooting Active Directory group policy issues, AD Replication issues
• Candidate should have experience in managing and maintaining large AD environment which is multi-domain/forests.
• Should have experience in upgrading/migrating Forests/domain/Domain controllers/AD objects
• Candidate should have working knowledge in managing and troubleshooting Azure AD Connect
• Candidate should have good knowledge in PowerShell
• Should have supported active directory running on Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019.
• Should have knowledge in managing and maintaining MS Certificate Authority
• Risk and Vulnerability Management
• Strong ITIL process experience
• Knowledge and experience in Agile framework is preferred
• Certified in MS Directory Services
• Certified in Azure Cloud and good work experience on Azure AD preferred
• Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, PC hardware, MS Office, and other systems
• Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating System & Active Directory
• Strong understanding of ITIL processes, and procedures and willingness to follow them
• A college degree (4 years) and/or a technology degree
• Certificate in Cloud Technology could be an additional benefit (Azure/GCP).
An ideal candidate will possess some of the following additional skills:
• AD Patch Management
• Working with PowerShell scripts
• Automation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated individual capable of independent work
• Leadership experience; prior experience in managing a team is key
• Experience in Major Incident Management processes, data center and distribution center management, and associated support
• Learning skills, Customer service orientation
• Problem analysis and solving skills
• Planning and organizing, attention to detail
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com